Playing Catch Up...

Monday, December 18, 2006

holla!

So this is exciting because everyone has been on my case about this blogging business. Man, so sorry, but sitting in front of the computers all day on Mon/Tues/Weds for publication lab this past semester and editing really drained me. It made me not want to type anything extracurricular, so don't be too offended.

I'm a meteorology final away from potentially graduating. I've applied for seven jobs (and I'll be applying for a few more) all in the San Francisco area. My dream plan is to acquire a semi-great-professional job and live in San Francisco alone, listen to the smiths and drink vodka drinks. That's right, ALONE. I told bf we could have slumber parties but that is all. I need my own space, my own life, and boys are messy. I want to live in my own mess, not someone else's.

This last semester of school was awful. Publication lab and producing a weekly college paper was god awful. The people were so fucking dramatic. Luckily, I had Danelle, a girl who should be an actress rather than a journalist, to help me along and keep me from going off the deep end.

My hair is longer, I'm almost 23, my attitude is even more bitchy, and I have a lot of sex that I like to brag about. Hey, at least it's with one person.

Yep, I'm in lurve. I've molded Luis into a fine young gentleman and he managed to get me to settle the fuck down. So that's cool.

Christmas. Then I'll get wasted on nye. And on my birthday.

Oh god. I also hope I'm semi-wasted on Christmas.

Hope everyone is fantastic this holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home