Playing Catch Up...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Hello All! =) MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I'm totally missing our lunches or dinners plans at this time of year too!!! But I'm glad it feels like you guys are all still in the bay area (except you Gina bc you actually are =))

Quick update - I went on a 10 day fast called the Master Cleanser and today is my 10th day! I was only alloed to drink this lemonade, maple syrup and cayenne pepper mix for the whole 10 days and had to drink a salt water wash in the mornings and lax tea at night. It was crazy hard but I DID IT!!! I feel healthier already! Why did I do it? - To loose weight and get healthy - as I've been getting sick so much - I wanted to "clean out" and totally did! It's also really made me appreciate the pleasure of eating - tasting, looking, smelling and making food. Everything smells so wonderful!

Right now I'm cooking my veggie soup for tomorrow (to get my stomach used to food again) and going to wrap presents. I don't really know what I'm doing for Christmas yet other than going to Midnight Mass and probably going to my cousin Nina's for the dinner before the Mass. I'll be working right after Chirstmas and New Year's is in Hawaii =)

Hopefully I see you 2, Gina and Katie, during the holidays! Call me!

Love you always,
Shara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home