Playing Catch Up...

Monday, March 19, 2007

Quick update =)

Nothing too new -

FamBam - Ko moved back home and in my room. Parents and whole familia are happier. Da and Koko have started a great jewelry line called "Loda."

(My official advertisement follows) Order from them!!! I bought 5 earrings already! You can customize them too =) Just tell them what you want!! (e-mail me =)) Here are some of the product shots I took below =) Of course 2 of the earrings are stars =)


Hematite Stars

More stars =)

Close-up (the stars rotate)

Shells

Close up

Pearls and such

Close-up


Mother of Pearl


Love - My 'rents and extended family know we live together for sure for out and out now =) which is a relief. We might be moving into a house soon but dunno if we really want to move in with roomies (which moving into a house entails).

Work - BORING! Lol I dunno if I can stay in this profession much longer - albeit it was busy season (Jan - March) which means = HELL - I don't like how fake ppl are - I don't like how they say they care about your personal life but they really don't - I don't like the SUPER LONG HOURS - 13 hrs a day is just too much - but I convince myself that it pays the bills and will pay for my CPA. Hopefully it gets better =)

Misc - Some stupid lady hit my car in the PARKING LOT! She wasn't looking up as I saw her head down but blames us - saying we jumped out in front of her.

Other than all that I'm a happy girl =) I miss you guys! Tell me if yer coming in for easter!

Love always,
Shara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home